2020/04/08

The Room


The weather is relatively mild
The landscape opens up with panoramic views
It is connected to the earth with an invisible code
We’ve come so far
It is colorful

What a view
Are you ready to go out
Its existence is certainly in front of you
Presence in front of you
As planned

Because I wanted it
Because I suffered a bit
It always starts with a sense of drowning
Slightly conscious and mostly subconscious
There seemed to be nothing there

I was tired that night
But there was no drowning
Dolphin cried and made a wave
Images of a green sea
Yet it’s not the full view

The situation has changed somewhat since then
I just regret that I just regretted it
The wind that blows at night
I am here for the gale

Time in limbo has passed
Life's best friend it seems
There are two main climbing routes
So far have you come

Standing at the pineal gland of the earth
The simple crystal whisper of the heart
I am here for this moment
Dream memoirs return.