2018/07/30

Take Me To That Place Again, Mama





 Take me.     Take me.


 Take me to that place again, mama.



 Take me to the place of ...




 What was it?    


 I forgot.




 Forgot I deleted the other side.



 Take me to the other side, mama.





 Follow me.    Follow me.  


 Yes, I am.    Yes, I am.  


 Yes, I am following you.





 Like me.        Like me.


 Yes, I do.      Yes, I do. 


 Yes, I do like you.





 Recognize me.    Recognize me.


 Yes, I am.       Yes, I am. 


 Yes, I am recognizing you,


 the birds,   the incognito 


 of time ...








 ...Then



 " Who am I ? " 




 Today asked Yesterday.





 Yesterday answers…



 Remember?


 It goes like this.




 Tomorrow,  



 they will change,  your name and its spell.



 They will transform,



 your name and its spell.



 and will spell,    and will spell



 Will spell thy name 





 with a capital  I 







 I can say nothing else to thee.