2019/01/19

Footsteps




I go for a walk                  to clear up my mind


drop                                 and walk




Forward   forward             I look to the left           the hemisphere


Backward   backward         I look to the right          the spectacular  




Sometimes       looking above the sky             


up beyond those clouds


Sometimes        looking down at my feet         


The ground        the leaves        the little ones




I feel the ground beneath my feet


I breathe in     breathe in the fresh air     from the back of my feet


I breathe out     breathe out the dream     dream of the present




The earth was shivering               beneath my feet


and I was shivering also




When you dance          on the other side of the sphere


I feel the earth             googly dancing on 




Click      clack     click   …


Tik         tok         tik      …