2018/09/22

The Melody of Verse on a Rainy Day




Walking on the edge of the night waiting for the dawn,

there lives the dearest dragon deep down the dream.

Coffins laying underground

protecting the sleeping mummies waiting to be awaken.




Trees were dancing with the wind.

So powerful I fell into the night 

and I have cried out for help.

A story with many shades of blueish gray.

And you will get through.




Carefully pick your shoes rhyming or not.

We step into the boat and row out in the water.

Moving fast like it has somewhere to be.

The news of a day I've forgotten.




Listen, it speaks your name.

Listen carefully, it speaks your soul.

The little boy whispered.




I know what you mean.

May you see through all the memories.

We've mapped the moon and its feelings

and sighed.

Then she built him a small attic.




Perhaps, said the Camelot.

My longing may be lust.

A piece of my mind echoes through the valley.

Here's the silver, there's the gold.

It is the strong wine

or it is the strong spider's thread.

I lift the glass to my mouth though cheers to who.

Be friendly with the fire.




Purchasable dream.

All the actions that you use

because it governs your life.

Let your indulgence set me free.

Pardon me.  

The speechless new moon comes out who knows when.

The sleeping butterfly heard my laughter. 




We cry yet we shine.

Glorious is the day of our slobbering.

We wonder and some hunter may express

his most powerful weapon is the thunderbolt.

It is not, for distance will shield us from pain.

Here they find recreation, we must go over there.




This is a pen.   This is a poem.

There's beauty inside accepting who I am.

There is always something in emptiness.

It is impossible not to exist.




Sh…… listen. 

A seagull caught the ocean.

Est! Est!! Est!!!